A Question


[After more than a year]

This is our photo after we had met for 4 months. It has very long time ago and just being a photo until someday he ask me why can I invite him to take this picture while we are not in the same class, not in the same group too but that morning i call him and say "hei, let's us take a picture."

And this is our first.


I and him met at April 2018 when we are in the same situation, selection for magister scholarship. He is a junior of my friend and they submit this scholarship together. Many people think that we are so closest but the don't know why we can be like this, maybe peoples will think that we are interest each other but it doesn't.

We are not know each other after we get final result of the scholarship, for me we are friend before we are being a student of magister program here. I don't know why maybe because i think and feel that we are fight together to get this. Actually we are 4, i called we are fantastic four. Me, him, his senior which is my friend too and also 1 more a girl, our friend. And I had dream that we can be a great best friend but it just being a dream in my mind.

Actually, i impress him as more than friend. He is more than brother for me. This is so hard for me to say but i recognize that he is special as long as we are here.

When he ask me why, actually i'm confuse to answer because at the time i didn't think anything just nothing too loose and want to take a picture with my close friend (ya, i know that we are not know long too much but i have feel it).

But i feel that he don't satisfied with my answer, i don't know why but maybe he think that i had have feeling for him at the time hahaha. But as you know man, my feeling still flat at the moment.


I don't know why am i write this here but i just want to make our story long lasting. Maybe our story will be never ending story so i just want if someday i read again, i will remember that i ever have a besties who i love so much like i love my self. Too love as a friend, as a closest friend, as a brother, as a someone, as a special one, as a dad (maybe) and as a manything i want he has done, he has been.

I'm very sorry for manythings that i can't give my best for you, for manythings that i can't understand, manything that make you hurt i really sorry for you. I never purpose to do that but sometimes i don't know it has hurted you. I'm very very sorry.
Thank you so much for all the things you have given, to take me and all my weakness and (maybe) also my kindness. Thank you to understanding me, thank you to manytime you have spend with me, thank you to manythings you have done.

Maybe after this we will at the different way, meet much people who will give us learn more but i hope we'll never forget, like you say "all of this based on the memories that we create" and i wish our memories really enough to be a reason that we never forget each other till the end of time.

Just remember that we never know what will happen in the future, we just can do our best and let God do him. See you on top, at the best time and the best part of our live my dude.
-Gye-

Komentar

Postingan Populer